Reservations & Cancellation Policy
- Hotel Casablanca requires that guests pay the first night as a deposit at reservation time due to limited room availability.
- Deposit will be fully returned reservations cancelled or modified reservations at least 3 days before the first check-in date. However, cancellations or modifications within 3 days of check-in may forfeit the first night’s deposit.
Room Occupancy Policy
- Please verify maximum room occupancy at checking time as this varies from room to room.
- Parents may include up to two children (must be under 12 years) in a standard room; although additional “rollaway” beds may not be provided.
- Additional guests beyond a room’s normal occupancy may incur additional charges, so please verify with front desk at book-in or check-in time.
- Internet Wi-fi is available free of charge in all hotel rooms and public areas.
- Guests should verify with front desk at check-in to receive an access key.
This policy defines the breakfast and meal plan. Note that the system defines half board as shortcut for breakfast and dinner, full board as shortcut for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Complimentary coffee/juice and toast; assorted local bread, marmalade and butter (subject to availability)
- A la carte breakfast is available for purchase at Rick’s Café in the lobby. Please see the menu for prices.
- No hotel parking. Nearest parking garage is Dona Fela, just two blocks away. Parking on streets is allowed only on white line demarcation.
- Pets are not allowed. Although many of us at Hotel Casablanca own and love pets, they could in some cases be a disturbance to other guests, and as such will have to stay home when you come visit :’-(