Reservations & Cancellation Policy
- Hotel Casablanca requires that guests pay the first night as a deposit at reservation time due to limited room availability.
- Deposit will be fully returned reservations cancelled or modified reservations at least 3 days before the first check-in date. However, cancellations or modifications within 3 days of check-in may forfeit the first night’s deposit.
Room Occupancy Policy
- Please verify maximum room occupancy at checking time as this varies from room to room.
- Parents may include up to two children (must be under 12 years) in a standard room; although additional “rollaway” beds may not be provided.
- Additional guests beyond a room’s normal occupancy may incur additional charges, so please verify with front desk at book-in or check-in time.
- Internet Wi-fi is available free of charge in all hotel rooms and public areas.
- Guests should verify with front desk at check-in to receive an access key.
- A la carte breakfast is available for purchase at Rick’s Café in the lobby. Please see the menu for prices.
- No hotel parking. Nearest parking garage is Dona Fela, just two blocks away. Parking on streets is allowed only on white line demarcation.
- Pets are not allowed. Although many of us at Hotel Casablanca own and love pets, they could in some cases be a disturbance to other guests, and as such will have to stay home when you come visit :’-(